High performance acoustic barriers offer an effective solution to reduce environmental noise pollution. Our certified acoustic barriers solve a wide variety of environmental noise problems that include transport, utilities, mechanical plant, sporting facilities, industrial sites, manufacturing and distribution.
Acoustic barriers are ideal for ground level, road, rail, bridges, and rooftop community noise control applications. Our noise barriers protect communities from unwanted noise generated from roads, railways and airports.IAC acoustic barrier systems optimise sound transmission loss and sound transmission properties. They are durable; aesthetically pleasing and can carry a range of finishes that blend in with local surroundings.
At IAC, we offer you a complete turnkey acoustic barrier solution. Prior to undertaking any project, we carry out an acoustic and visual impact assessment of your facility. We make sure that you get right type of barrier to meet your needs. At IAC, we offer three different methods of combating environmental noise pollution.
IAC has been manufacturing acoustic barriers since the mid-1960s. We are pioneers in the design of lightweight yet robust steel and aluminium barriers. In 2008, our environmental Research and Development teams developed the world’s first ‘angled’ barrier construction for roadside and railway applications, yielding the same top acoustic performance, with reduced material requirements.
Turnkey acoustic barrier solutions
Our acoustic barriers offer solutions to a variety of industry sectors that include:
- * Transport infrastructure Our traffic noise barriers protect communities from noisy roads, railways, and airports.
- * Utilities - Our acoustic barriers protect communities from noisy power stations; electricity transformers; electricity-generating stations; gas regulator centres and water pumping stations.
- * Mechanical Plant - We protect local communities and on-site personnel from noisy generators; compressors; pumps; motors and chillers of HVAC plant. End users of our products include shopping centres, office blocks and educational establishments as well as industry.
- * Manufacturing and Distribution - Our acoustic barriers protect local residents from noisy factories,industrial sites; and loading bays.
- * Data Storage Centres - on large out of town sites (mainly for finance and telecoms companies) IAC acoustic barriers not only protect these Centre’s local communities from noise from their cooling plant but they can also add a degree of security around a site
IAC acoustic barrier solutions are the preferred choice of contractors, acoustical engineers, landscape architects, and highways departments of local authorities. We test all components in our laboratories to make sure that we achieve your noise control targets. IAC barriers comply with UK and EU noise legislation.