In-Plant Noise Control
Moduline® Modular Acoustical Panels
In-Plant Offices, Pulpits, Quiet Rooms & Booths
IAC Moduline product line consists of pre-engineered, modular acoustical metal panels (“building blocks”) that can be configured and assembled into a wide variety of structures used to control and reduce excessive noise levels in industrial, commercial, institutional and community environments. Moduline is particularly suited for applications requiring a high degree of noise reduction of 40 decibels or more combined with rugged durability. Moduline is particularly well suited to:
- • Enclose or isolate noisy equipment or operations
- • Enclose or isolate personnel, operators and technicians
- • Build product test and measurement chambers
TYPICAL MODULINE APPLICATIONS The variety and type of noise control solutions are endless when combining the basic Moduline module with our full range of components and accessories. Consider these applications:
•Machinery Sound Enclosures
•Pressurized HVAC Plenums
•Printing Press Enclosures
•Transfer Press Sound Enclosures
•Dynamometer Test Cells
•Product Testing Chambers
•Thermal Spray Rooms
•and many more
DESIGN & ASSEMBLY FEATURES
• Fully interchangeable components provide the greatest degree of design flexibility.
• Basic panel assembly method uses our square edge panel module and one-piece formed H-Channel joiner suitable for most general applications ... very easy assembly.
• Roll formed tongue-and-groove panel design available for air and water tight pressurized plenum applications or where a sleek, flush joint appearance is important … very attractive.
• Corners are built-up using flashings and connectors or supplied as one-piece formed corner panels.
• Several removable access panel options are available.
•Heights greater than 12’ are assembled by stacking multiple tiers of panel modules.
•Nearly unlimited structure sizes can be achieved with the use of our integrated structural support systems.