IAC Acoustics Provides Noise-Lock® Doors & Windows for Entercom Communications Corporation
Entercom Communications Corp. is a leading audio and entertainment company engaging over 170 million consumers each month through its iconic broadcast brands, expansive digital platform, premium podcast network and five events and experiences. The company, founded more than 50 years ago in Philadelphia, reaffirmed its commitment to its hometown and brought their headquarters into the center of the city. The 60,000 square feet facility was intentionally designed with sustainable concepts to be environmentally friendly and create a healthy work environment.
IAC was there to provide our expertise as well as our world- class Noise-Lock doors and windows. During the two-year design and planning phase, IAC worked closely with architects, Gensler, and acoustical consultants, The Sextant Group. In addition to the headquarters, the project included multiple new broadcasting facilities throughout the United States. Since its initial inception, IAC is proud to have assisted Entercom by fabricating and installing over 260 Noise-Lock doors.
Below are a few sample applications:
Entercom Headquarters Philadelphia, PA:
• (25) STC-53 3’- 0” x 9’-4” single leaf Noise-Lock Doors with full glass windows
• (76) STC-53 Noise-Lock Windows, many of which require sloped glazing
Entercom Atlanta, GA:
• (2) STC-55 single leaf Noise-Lock Doors with a veneer finish
• (8) STC-53 Noise-Lock Windows with sloped glazing
Entercom Miami, FL:
• (18) STC-55 single leaf Noise-Lock Doors with a veneer finish
• (68) STC-53 Noise-Lock Windows with sloped glazing
Entercom San Diego, CA
• (14) STC-55 single leaf Noise-Lock Doors
• (49) STC-53 Noise-Lock Windows with sloped glazing
IAC Acoustics holds the industry reputation as the leader in premier sound control. With a broad range of acoustical solutions, IAC has partnered with leading media companies to fortify the world’s most prominent artists and entertainers.