Laboratory Rated Acoustic Performance STC-30 to STC-33 / NRC 1.00 to 1.05
Noishield® Continuline Sound Barriers
IAC’s Noishield Continuline is more aesthetically pleasing than a traditional barrier wall — it allows architects and customers to conceal their structural members. The Continuline panels are the same construction as the standard IAC FS panels.
The key difference is the endcap — the endcap wraps the column; leaving an architecturally pleasing reveal that mimics the horizontal reveal already prevalent in the system.
Excellent weather & corrosion resistance. Galvanized steel materials with powder coated finish applied post assembly. Fully non-welded construction to avoid damage to galvanized coating.
Free-standing, able to span supports of up to 20 feet depending on local codes & wind-speed requirements.
- Superior aesthetics
- Special slotted end-caps
- Solid front face of panel conceals the column
- Acoustic & architectural screen in a single assembly & installation
- Rooftop systems
- Train/rail systems
- Ground mounted
- Chiller, generator & compressor packages
See It In Action:
Noishield Continuline Systems Offer
- Steel or aluminum materials of construction for a choice of economy or light-weight
- Powder-coated or mill-finish (in-coated) finishes for a range of options
- Multiple panel configurations and a range of sound transmission loss, STC & sound absorption performances to match each project's unique requirements