IAC Acoustics' Enclosure Systems Offer
Over 12 different acoustic panel constructions, allowing the selection of the most cost-effective option to treat any given noise control problem.
- Laboratory tested performance ratings for sound transmission loss (TL) and sound transmission class (STC), to indicate sound blocking capability through walls, roof and floor surfaces of the enclosure.
- Laboratory tested performance ratings for sound absorption coefficient (α) and noise reduction coefficient (NRC) to indicate sound absorbing capability within the interior of the enclosure.
- Transmission Loss (TL) data is provided in full octave bands from 63 Hz to 8 kHz.
- STC ratings range from Noishield Regular, STC-40 to STC-62 for Noise-Lock IV Hard/Hard, and even up to STC-70 for a Gemini double walled construction.
- Integration of lighting, ventilation, fire-fighting systems, air-conditioning, etc.
- A modular system with a single-piece roll-formed "H" joiner for certified acoustic performance, reducing the risk of compromised performance from a "stick-built" solution, where performance is based on varying assumptions and trade practices.
- Available sound and vibration isolating floor systems.
- Available Noise-Lock sound control door and window systems, permitting access and visibility while maintaining acoustic isolation. Noise-Lock door and window systems also include laboratory rated performances.
- Available UL fire rated panel designs as well as UL fire rated door assemblies and also options for blast and ballistic resistance.
- Available ventilation systems designed with noise-suppression capabilities, including IAC Acoustics Quiet-Duct® and Conic-Flow® silencers, standard designs for connection to host building HVAC systems and integrated in-wall silencers as well as active ventilation components.
- Standard packages for lighting, electrical and mechanical system components as well as the ability to fully customize the enclosure for unique customer requirements. When desired, electrical services can be integrated into the construction of the panel at the plant for a superior aesthetic and an unobstructed interior.
- A variety of structural support options that permit large enclosures with interior areas unobstructed by frequent columns or posts.
- The flexibility of a modular system that can be matched in size and shape to field conditions. IAC Acoustics' Moduline enclosures typically ship knocked-down as a set of components for simple and cost-effective shipment to the jobsite where they can be installed quickly and easily by skilled contractors with common tools.
- Designs for interior and exterior installation sites.
- A single point of responsibility for all the different components that affect the acoustic performance of the enclosure, including wall and roof panels, doors, windows and ventilation systems.
- Installation services that can be included in IAC Acoustics' scope of supply.